So, I’ve never been massively into reading.. like ever. Since I can remember I always started reading a book, then got bored a quarter of the way through and it ends up in the back of a draw gathering dust. When I was about 17 my Grandma gave me a book called the Secret, I read it, kinda got it but then ignored anything it said anyway. Now at 22 I’ve read the book 4 times this year and I’ve had the best year I’ve ever had, in terms of wealth, health and happiness in all areas.
My boyfriend kinda thinks I’m crazy with all my potions which “help to receive on all levels” but who cares? It works for me so why wouldn’t you give it ago..
5 Lessons the Secret Has Taught Me
- If you put something out there, you will get it back. Make sure you’re putting your energy into the right things, by that I mean Positive things. Whatever you feed to the universe you will get back – it’s called the law of attraction
- EVERYTHING you think matters, the things you think manifest in real life – Dr Proctor said “If you can hold it in your head, you can hold it in your hand” – I’ve always liked a bit of mental hygiene, yoga and meditation are both things I practise, It’s good for the brain.
- Control your feelings, I’ve always been able to put to the back of my mind things I didn’t want to think about – Let the self-doubt thoughts come and then brush them off as quickly as possible, do NOT dwell on the negative thoughts, they will manifest in your performance, in your health and wealth.
- Being Grateful and not Hateful – I focus on being grateful for everyone and everything that comes into my life rather than dwelling on the irrelevant aspects of things that happen.
- Live by these things every single day and practise them over and over and over again.
Why the secret is so important to me
I now live by the secret, all my brand collaborations and anything blogging related have presented themselves to me because that’s what I was channelling to the universe. I wanted collaborations with bigger brands and I’ve had a few, I wanted to work with a few PR companies and that came along, I wanted to do a few modelling bits and opportunities in that area came along too. I’m not saying you can channel being a millionaire and you’ll wake up tomorrow with 10 million in your bank account, but if you work with the secret and you put things out there I know for sure that they come back.
You can purchase the book HERE.