If you have been reading my blog and keeping up with me on Instagram then you will 100% know that I love Annie Haak jewellery, I’ve been working with them for a while now and we are now coming up to the festive season – in full swing.
I know probably about 50% of you will leave your Christmas shopping until last minute (usually me) but fear NOT! I wanted to share with you my jewellery gift guide. Jewellery is my go-to gift, always has been and always will be, isn’t it the best thing when you open a box to the most beautiful pair of earrings on eartttttth! I recently got the Moon collection from Annie Haak you can see that collection over on my last blog post How to style | Accessories edition including the most beautiful large and small moon necklaces.
Let’s kick it off…
- Cutest Mini Moon Silver Necklace perfect smaller gift priced at £45. I love dainty small necklaces so this was an obvious one for me to pick.
- The Samara with a Twist Silver Earrings featured in my previous blog post, I have pretty much worn these every day since I got them. Perfect gift for your sister/mother/girlfriend, they will 100% wear them as much as I do, hoops are a classic and these are quite small so they’re appropriate for all occasions, in the office right through to dinner and parties. These are priced at £40
- For those of you who want to spend a little bit more money on a super special gift for a loved one then the Stardust Stack Bracelet is the perfect gift. The amazing thing about these bracelets is that they aren’t in any way tied together, so they can be mixed and matched with other bracelets of your choice. You could wear them as a whole stack or you could wear only 3 at one time, making them perfect for every outfit as they are so versatile. These are priced at £265 and there are 5 bracelets in total.
- Here I’m wearing the Samara Swarovski Sterling Silver Ring which is beautiful, I like to wear a couple of statement rings and I think this is a perfect gift for someone in my age bracket (20’s) I wear it every day and who doesn’t love a Swarovski crystal? This is priced at £38 which is a really good price point for a quality ring
- The Crystal Marquise Earrings are another of my favourites, they are so delicate and beautiful and they are so within budget for a Christmas present and anyone’s Grandma/Mother would love these pair of earrings priced at £28
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Annie Haak, all ideas and jewlerry gifted was my choice and all my opinions are honest.